There is a new mysterious noise pouring out of New Zealand. There are no real concrete details on the catchy, delightful noisemaker(s).
What DO we know?
- In April, Leisure released their only other single, “Got It Bad,” and the dark corners of the Interwebs went crazy.
- Leisure also recently signed to Saiko, the same management company that saw Lorde find her footing.
- Leisure is still brand new to social media, with just over 1,000 Facebook followers, and a few hundred Instagram fans.
- They live among kiwis and the kākāpō.
- They rented a house and divided the rooms into four different studios, where it can be concluded that they created this simmering track.
I wish I had more meat to feed you, Shufflers. But that’s it. For now, feast on this sexy, soulful song. There is more to come.