Seeing old people, doing an online philosophy class, listening to bad music, catching up on the message thread of a very active group-chat - what do they all have in common? They're the cause of one's 55th existential crisis of the day. To which, the perfect solution is Masego's "Veg Out (Wasting Thyme)."
If you're one of us who still can't get enough of "Tadow," then you no doubt get excited whenever you see Masego or FKJ's name pop up on the new releases circuit. "Veg Out (Wasting Thyme)" isn't Masego's best, but it's him, so it's still good - the kind of good that seems effortless.
If we liken an existential crisis to the peak of a workout, then this song would be the equivalent of a post-workout cool down. Below you will find the perfect warm-up and workout routine, promptly to be followed by "Veg Out (Wasting Thyme)."
- Why do people say 'heads up' when you're supposed to duck?
- Why is the person who invests all your money called a broker?
- "umop apisdn" is "upside down" spelled upside down with different letters of the alphabet.
- A day on Venus is longer than a year on Venus - it takes Venus 243 Earth years to do a full rotation on its axis, but 225 Earth days to do an orbit of the sun.
- Is your answer to this question "no"?
- The world's greatest minds can't solve the mystery of consciousness.
- There is no way that one can prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that one isn't dreaming.